Limited, well furnished, air-conditioned hostel accommodation is available for boys from class V onwards only. A specially planned routine for the day keeps the boarders gainfully occupied.
Hostel has two wardens, maids, a nurse and a doctor on call.
Special classes are also arranged for the students in the evening.
Parents may take their wards home on the fourth Friday, every month in the evening after school hours and get them back before 6.00 PM on Sunday.
Parents may telephone their wards on Wednesday's and Saturday's in the evening.
Follow the links of forms
- Holding Section Sports Day - 2019
- Lit - Fest (Class VIII)
- Lit - Fest ( Class I) 2019
- Lit - Fest (Class VII)
- Lit - Fest (Class VI) 2019
- Lit - Fest (Class II) 2019
- Lit - Fest (Class III) 2019
- Lit - Fest (Class IV) 2019
- Republic Day-2019
- Expressions - A Carnival of Creations , 2019
- JGMUN - 2019
- Annual Sports day (2018-19)
- Inter-house English Recitation (I-IV) - 2018-19
- JG CUP Opening Ceremony - 2018
- Annual Day - 2018
- Health Awareness Talk
- School Garba -- 2018
- Field Trip of Nursery to 5 acres
- Inter House Hindi Recitation ( Classes I to IV ) - 2018
- Field Trip to Post Office by Class III - 2018
- Field trip of class III to NEPRA - 2018
- Class Activity (IV) - 2018
- Grand Parents' Day (Class I and II) - 2018
- Grand Parents' Day (Class III and IV) - 2018
- Field Trip to Kullu- Manali (Class IX & X) - 2018