Limited, well furnished, air-conditioned hostel accommodation is available for boys from class V onwards only. A specially planned routine for the day keeps the boarders gainfully occupied.
Hostel has two wardens, maids, a nurse and a doctor on call.
Special classes are also arranged for the students in the evening.
Parents may take their wards home on the fourth Friday, every month in the evening after school hours and get them back before 6.00 PM on Sunday.
Parents may telephone their wards on Wednesday's and Saturday's in the evening.
Follow the links of forms
Recent Events & Celebrations
- Team Building Games for Students - 2017
- Session on Brain Mapping for Teachers - 2017
- Moms & Dads at School(I-IV) - 2017
- Inter House Hindi Recitation (I-IV) - 2017
- Class Presentation of Grade IV(Diamond) - 2017
- Teacher's Day Celebration - 2017
- Onam Celebration - 2017
- Fancy Dress Show of Pre-Primary - 2017
- Class Presentation of Grade II (Krishna) - 2017
- Class Presentation of Grade II (Ganga) - 2017