Limited, well furnished, air-conditioned hostel accommodation is available for boys from class V onwards only. A specially planned routine for the day keeps the boarders gainfully occupied.
Hostel has two wardens, maids, a nurse and a doctor on call.
Special classes are also arranged for the students in the evening.
Parents may take their wards home on the fourth Friday, every month in the evening after school hours and get them back before 6.00 PM on Sunday.
Parents may telephone their wards on Wednesday's and Saturday's in the evening.
Follow the links of forms
Recent Events & Celebrations
- Class Presentation of Grade III (Earth) - 2017
- Field Trip to Orsang Resort (Grade III) - 2017
- Inter House Hindi Declamation (V-X) - 2017
- Field Trip to 5 Acres of Kindness (Nursery & Sr.KG) - 2017
- Field Trip to Kankaria (Jr.KG) - 2017
- Class Presentation of Grade I (Mercury) - 2017
- Class Presentation of Grade II (Narmada) - 2017
- Navratri Celebration - 2017
- Session on Self-defence - 2017
- Safety Awareness Session for Students - 2017