Limited, well furnished, air-conditioned hostel accommodation is available for boys from class V onwards only. A specially planned routine for the day keeps the boarders gainfully occupied.
Hostel has two wardens, maids, a nurse and a doctor on call.
Special classes are also arranged for the students in the evening.
Parents may take their wards home on the fourth Friday, every month in the evening after school hours and get them back before 6.00 PM on Sunday.
Parents may telephone their wards on Wednesday's and Saturday's in the evening.
Follow the links of forms
Recent Events & Celebrations
- Field Trip to Factory of Ramdev Snacks (Grade XI) - 2018
- Sports Day (III-XII) - 2018
- Inter House English Recitation (I-IV) - 2018
- JG Cup Closing - 2017
- JG Cup Opening - 2017
- Annual Day - 2017
- Christmas Celebration
- Field Trip to Sasan Gir (Grade V) - 2017
- Class Presentation of Grade III (Earth) - 2017
- Field Trip to Mount Abu (Grade VI) - 2017