JGIS Has celebrated 68th Republic Day.
The Blessing Ceremony for the students of X, XII, AS & A Level [2016-17] of JGIS was conducted on Monday (23/01/17) in the Auditorium. The ceremony began with a shlok chanted by Ms. Shipra Mishra which was followed by an inspirational song by the junior students.
Principal, Coordinators and teachers blessed the Board going classes and wished them all the best for their exams. Our Executive Director Mr. M.P.Chandran blessed students and wished that they would uphold the values and morals of JGIS in the years to come.
An educational trip to Vasad Ravines was organized by the school for the
students of grade II on 2nd and 3rd January’2017. “Ravines Eco Park”, is an
ecological and adventure park for nature lovers. There were exciting games and
challenging activities with full of fun, thrill and adventure in the midst of nature.
There was a pottery session, tractor ride and a magic show too. They enjoyed
many activities in the adventure zone, like flying fox and rope Burma bridge.
Expressions- A carnival of Creations was a Feast to everyone’s Eye. It was the Open House of Holding Section and Activity Display of classes V to VIII. The show was inaugurated by the Parent who was our first guest. JGIS School was decorated all over which stunned every visitor. Students of Holding section who were from Senior KG to Classes IV performed various activities based on the concepts related to all the subjects included in their curriculum.
Junior Inter House English Poem Recitation Competition was held on 6th.January,2017. The junior category was divided into two- 1st Category (Grade 1 and 2) and 2nd Category (Grade 3 and 4). Each category had 8 participants. The judges for the competition were Ms. Shilpa Thakkar and Ms. Smita Singh. Scorers were Ms. Bindu Raphael and Ms. Shila Singh.
JG International School organized Annual Sports day on 7th January, 2017 with great enthusiasm and excitement. Around 300 students from class III to XII participated in various races like 50mtrs flat race, 100mtrs, 200mtrs, 400mtrs and relay for the final day events. The highlight of the day was the school relay and teachers games. The Executive Director Mr. M P Chandran, Principal Mrs. Kavita Sharma and the Parents were invited to witness the event and to cheer up the children.
Students of Grade II were given hands on experience related to the ‘Adaptation of plants in different habitats’. They were taken on a visit to Parimal Garden on 19th January, 2017. It was amazing to see them observe and describe different plants around them.
Students of Sr. Kg Marigold and Sr. Kg Jasmine went to Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre on Tuesday 31st January, 2017 as part of their theme ‘The Universe’. They saw Rocket Launcher and a 3D film on space. Audio Visuals on life in space was also shown. Students were delighted to see the exhibition.
- Inter House Hindi Recitation ( Classes I to IV ) - 2018
- Field trip of class III to NEPRA - 2018
- Grand Parents' Day (Class III and IV) - 2018
- Grand Parents' Day (Class I and II) - 2018
- Field Trip to Kullu- Manali (Class IX & X) - 2018
- Moms and Dads at School (Pre-primary) 2018
- Inter House Hindi Declamation Competition - 2018
- Field trip of Sr.KG to Khoj Musuem - 2018
- Fancy Dress Show (Pre-Primary) - 2018
- Inter House Quiz Competition -2018
- Teachers' Day Celebration -2018
- Janmashtami Celebration - 2018
- Inter-House One Act Play Competition - 2018
- University visit at JGIS - 2018
- Inter house Just a minute Competition - 2018
- Presentation by Class III- Water (2018)
- 72nd Independence Day Celebration - 2018
- Visit to Shreyas Toys Museum - 2018
- Inter House English Declamation - 2018
- Cartoon Character Coming Alive at JGIS - 2018
- Visit to Fire Station, Memnagar - 2018
- Presentation by Class I - 2018
- Presentation on Constitution - 2018
- Presentation by class IV - 2018
- Visit to Mongiland - 2018