JG International School is a K-12 co-educational International Day School established in 2004, with a view to offer world-class educational opportunities in the city of Ahmedabad. JG International School is situated in JG Campus of Excellence close to SG road, in the heart of Ahmedabad. It is an endeavour of the ASIA Charitable Trust, one of the oldest educational institutions in the city managing 20 odd colleges and schools. JGIS prepares today's students for tomorrow - to stand tall on their own and co-exist in society. To compete, not so much with the world but with one's self, creating new challenges and scaling higher peaks.
We strive at creating a new generation that is as fun-loving as it is serious about issues and responsibilities; creating a class that indulges in small joys just as it inculcates the ability to observe, analyze and decide. We have created an environment of learning made up of great vision, state of the art infrastructure and qualified and trained faculty. But above all the school strives to create an atmosphere of JOY - as the years spent at school should be enriching, rewarding and unforgettable.
We train our children to adapt to changes in the ever changing era of technology by enabling them to learn, unlearn and relearn.
We believe that purpose of a school is to prepare children for higher education at the university level. We have, at this end, got authorization and affiliation from the best of the National and International school boards - Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) and International Baccalaureate (IB).
- World class Faculty, Trained and Experienced.
- Teacher - Student ratio 1 : 8.
- Spectrum of co-curricular activities; well balanced with academic rigour.
- Technology enabled campus.
- Day boarding
- Compulsory reading period in the morning every day.
- Selection of board only after Std VI, based on the proven aptitude of children for various subjects and counseling by experts.
- Little homework at home and no burden of carrying books to school.
- Process more important than Result. Do-it-as-you-like-it approach.
- In-service teacher training.
- Annual school magazine - 'About us', quarterly news letter. 'What's Up and Year book.
- Full-time nurse and medical room with routine medical check-up for all , Doctor on call.
- Regular medical check-up by a team of Specialist Doctors.
- Disaster Management policy with regular drills.