- World class Faculty, Trained and Experienced.
- Teacher - Student ratio 1 : 8.
- Spectrum of co-curricular activities; well balanced with academic rigour.
- Technology enabled campus.
- Day boarding and Residential.
- Compulsory reading period in the morning every day.
- Selection of board only after Std VI, based on the proven aptitude of children for various subjects and counseling by experts.
- Little homework at home and no burden of carrying books to school.
- Process more important than Result. Do-it-as-you-like-it approach.
- In-service teacher training.
- Annual school magazine - 'About us', quarterly news letter. 'What's Up and Year book.
- Full-time nurse and medical room with routine medical check-up for all , Doctor on call.
- Regular medical check-up by a team of Specialist Doctors.
- Disaster Management policy with regular drills.
Recent Events & Celebrations
- Class Presentation of Grade III (Earth) - 2017
- Field Trip to Orsang Resort (Grade III) - 2017
- Inter House Hindi Declamation (V-X) - 2017
- Field Trip to 5 Acres of Kindness (Nursery & Sr.KG) - 2017
- Field Trip to Kankaria (Jr.KG) - 2017
- Class Presentation of Grade I (Mercury) - 2017
- Class Presentation of Grade II (Narmada) - 2017
- Navratri Celebration - 2017
- Session on Self-defence - 2017
- Safety Awareness Session for Students - 2017