JG Campus Infrastructure
At its heart, JG International School has the pursuit of excellence in all that it does? Its imposing campus bears ample testimony to this. Spacious, well-lit and ventilated classrooms allow enough scope for movement and different teaching techniques. The broad corridors with "talking walls" are extensions of classrooms, creating a stimulating learning atmosphere.
The majestic school building, open space and green lawns, well designed sports areas, play park for younger children and indoor games areas, make for a world class learning infrastructure. The health centre, large auditorium, the dining and residential facilities make living at the campus quite comfortable.
Limited,well furnished, air-conditioned hostel accommodation is available for boys. A specially planned routine for the day keeps the boarders gainfully occupied.
A large dining hall served by a well maintained adjoining hygienic kitchen provides fully vegetarian food to all students, teachers and staff members.
Purified cold drinking water is available on every floor, and so are separate and differentiated washrooms for boys and girls.
There are state-of-the-art labs for Computers, Science, Maths, Library and Art for hands on learning.
Recent Events & Celebrations
- Class Presentation of Grade III (Earth) - 2017
- Field Trip to Orsang Resort (Grade III) - 2017
- Inter House Hindi Declamation (V-X) - 2017
- Field Trip to 5 Acres of Kindness (Nursery & Sr.KG) - 2017
- Field Trip to Kankaria (Jr.KG) - 2017
- Class Presentation of Grade I (Mercury) - 2017
- Class Presentation of Grade II (Narmada) - 2017
- Navratri Celebration - 2017
- Session on Self-defence - 2017
- Safety Awareness Session for Students - 2017