School Information & Admission
JG International School (JGIS) is a co-educational, residential cum day-boarding school. It accepts students from all nationalities. However, all classes have a limit on enrollment, and admissions may become selective based on the students’ qualifications.
JGIS is affiliated to International Baccalaureate (IB), Geneva, Cambridge International Examinations(CIE),London,andThe Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations(CISCE), New Delhi.
School prepares students for the following exams:
|Classes I to VI||-Cambridge Primary Checkpoint (CPC)|
|Classes VII and VIII||-Cambridge Checkpoint|
|Classes IX and X||-IGCSE|
|Classes XI and XII||-AS and Alevels|
|Classes VII to X||-ICSE|
|Classes XI and XII||-ISC|
|Diploma Programme(Classes XI and XII )||-IB|
Admission Process : Click Here
- The parent/guardian of the prospective student visits the school and meets the front office in-charge, and fills in the information form after going through the school brochure.
- The parent/guardian then meets Asst. Manager, Parent Relationand Academics, who explains the school policies, functioning, and fee-structure. The Parent/guardian is then given a school tour.
- After the school tour, the parent/guardian and the prospective student meets the Principal for all queries related to academics and activities. The principal approves the admission.
- The parent/guardian meets the Manager, Administration and HR for all queries pertaining tofees, books, stationery, uniform, transport, food, documentation and hostel.
- The admission and other forms duly completed with the following documents are submitted to Asst. Manager, Parent relations & Academics:
- Two passport size photographs
- School leaving certificate for class II and above
- Copy of birth certificate for nursery to class I
- Last term/examination report
The payment of fees and other charges/deposit in full is made at the Accounts Department.
Upon card from Asst. Manager, Parent Relations & Academicsindicating the grade receiving these documents and payments, the parent/guardian will receive an admission and division to which the student is admitted. This will also indicate allocation of hostel facility if applied for.
Fees once paid will not be refunded.
A child seeking admission should have completed three years of age.
Jr.KG. to Grade VIII:
Admission is granted on the basis of age appropriateness and vacancies on first-cum-first-serve basis.
Admission is granted on the basis of vacancy and suitability of the candidate on the basis of a written test in English and Mathematics followed by an interview.
Grade XI (ISC) /AS Level (CIE) / IBDP-I (IB) :
Admission is based on merit and suitability of the candidates as decided through personal interview and written tests.
For Special Education Needs (SEN):
JGIS believes in inclusive education aimed at developing and designing classroomprograms and activities so that all students learn and participate together. Keeping this in mind, JGIS supports students with special education needs in school with assistance of a special needs educator. However, JGIS is not equipped to handle cases of severe learning disabilities and visual impairment. The school supports students having mild conditions of Dyslexia, ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder), ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyper Activity Disorder) or Mobility Impairment.
Please refer to JGIS Special Education Needs (SEN) policy. (Click Here For Policy)
Recent Events & Celebrations
- Class Presentation of Grade III (Earth) - 2017
- Field Trip to Orsang Resort (Grade III) - 2017
- Inter House Hindi Declamation (V-X) - 2017
- Field Trip to 5 Acres of Kindness (Nursery & Sr.KG) - 2017
- Field Trip to Kankaria (Jr.KG) - 2017
- Class Presentation of Grade I (Mercury) - 2017
- Class Presentation of Grade II (Narmada) - 2017
- Navratri Celebration - 2017
- Session on Self-defence - 2017
- Safety Awareness Session for Students - 2017