Guidance & Counseling
Counseling on Academic, behavioral, special needs- is seminal to implementing any curriculum in school.
1) Academic counseling is significant as students need advice and direction in selecting appropriate subjects/curriculum with regards to pursuing University education.
2) Along with academic counseling students also need effective mentoring in proper conduct in a social setup. Thus, the need for behavior counselling becomes essential as students and parents seek more guidance.
3) It is always a challenge to integrate students with special needs with main stream classroom teaching. This is, however, possible with proper psychometric testing and counselling.
Recent Events & Celebrations
- Performance by Japanese Artists - 2018
- Field Trip to Traffic Park (Grade II) - 2018
- Farewell Party for Grade XII - 2018
- Graduation Ceremony of Grade XII - 2018
- Graduation Ceremony of Sr. KG - 2018
- Annual Day of Pre-Primary - 2018
- Class Presentation of Grade I (Mars) - 2018
- Sports Festival (Nursery-II) - 2018
- Class Presentation of Grade IV(Emerald) - 2018
- JGIS LIT FEST - 2018