Guidance & Counseling
Counseling on Academic, behavioral, special needs- is seminal to implementing any curriculum in school.
1) Academic counseling is significant as students need advice and direction in selecting appropriate subjects/curriculum with regards to pursuing University education.
2) Along with academic counseling students also need effective mentoring in proper conduct in a social setup. Thus, the need for behavior counselling becomes essential as students and parents seek more guidance.
3) It is always a challenge to integrate students with special needs with main stream classroom teaching. This is, however, possible with proper psychometric testing and counselling.
Recent Events & Celebrations
- Team Building Games for Students - 2017
- Session on Brain Mapping for Teachers - 2017
- Moms & Dads at School(I-IV) - 2017
- Inter House Hindi Recitation (I-IV) - 2017
- Class Presentation of Grade IV(Diamond) - 2017
- Teacher's Day Celebration - 2017
- Onam Celebration - 2017
- Fancy Dress Show of Pre-Primary - 2017
- Class Presentation of Grade II (Krishna) - 2017
- Class Presentation of Grade II (Ganga) - 2017