Guidance & Counseling
Counseling on Academic, behavioral, special needs- is seminal to implementing any curriculum in school.
1) Academic counseling is significant as students need advice and direction in selecting appropriate subjects/curriculum with regards to pursuing University education.
2) Along with academic counseling students also need effective mentoring in proper conduct in a social setup. Thus, the need for behavior counselling becomes essential as students and parents seek more guidance.
3) It is always a challenge to integrate students with special needs with main stream classroom teaching. This is, however, possible with proper psychometric testing and counselling.
Recent Events & Celebrations
- Field Trip to Factory of Ramdev Snacks (Grade XI) - 2018
- Sports Day (III-XII) - 2018
- Inter House English Recitation (I-IV) - 2018
- JG Cup Closing - 2017
- JG Cup Opening - 2017
- Annual Day - 2017
- Christmas Celebration
- Field Trip to Sasan Gir (Grade V) - 2017
- Class Presentation of Grade III (Earth) - 2017
- Field Trip to Mount Abu (Grade VI) - 2017