Guidance & Counseling
Counseling on Academic, behavioral, special needs- is seminal to implementing any curriculum in school.
1) Academic counseling is significant as students need advice and direction in selecting appropriate subjects/curriculum with regards to pursuing University education.
2) Along with academic counseling students also need effective mentoring in proper conduct in a social setup. Thus, the need for behavior counselling becomes essential as students and parents seek more guidance.
3) It is always a challenge to integrate students with special needs with main stream classroom teaching. This is, however, possible with proper psychometric testing and counselling.
Recent Events & Celebrations
- Class Presentation of Grade III (Earth) - 2017
- Field Trip to Orsang Resort (Grade III) - 2017
- Inter House Hindi Declamation (V-X) - 2017
- Field Trip to 5 Acres of Kindness (Nursery & Sr.KG) - 2017
- Field Trip to Kankaria (Jr.KG) - 2017
- Class Presentation of Grade I (Mercury) - 2017
- Class Presentation of Grade II (Narmada) - 2017
- Navratri Celebration - 2017
- Session on Self-defence - 2017
- Safety Awareness Session for Students - 2017