Guidance & Counseling
Counseling on Academic, behavioral, special needs- is seminal to implementing any curriculum in school.
1) Academic counseling is significant as students need advice and direction in selecting appropriate subjects/curriculum with regards to pursuing University education.
2) Along with academic counseling students also need effective mentoring in proper conduct in a social setup. Thus, the need for behavior counselling becomes essential as students and parents seek more guidance.
3) It is always a challenge to integrate students with special needs with main stream classroom teaching. This is, however, possible with proper psychometric testing and counselling.
- Holding Section Sports Day - 2019
- Lit - Fest (Class VIII)
- Lit - Fest ( Class I) 2019
- Lit - Fest (Class VII)
- Lit - Fest (Class VI) 2019
- Lit - Fest (Class II) 2019
- Lit - Fest (Class III) 2019
- Lit - Fest (Class IV) 2019
- Republic Day-2019
- Expressions - A Carnival of Creations , 2019
- JGMUN - 2019
- Annual Sports day (2018-19)
- Inter-house English Recitation (I-IV) - 2018-19
- JG CUP Opening Ceremony - 2018
- Annual Day - 2018
- Health Awareness Talk
- School Garba -- 2018
- Field Trip of Nursery to 5 acres
- Inter House Hindi Recitation ( Classes I to IV ) - 2018
- Field Trip to Post Office by Class III - 2018
- Field trip of class III to NEPRA - 2018
- Class Activity (IV) - 2018
- Grand Parents' Day (Class I and II) - 2018
- Grand Parents' Day (Class III and IV) - 2018
- Field Trip to Kullu- Manali (Class IX & X) - 2018