Guidance & Counseling
Counseling on Academic, behavioral, special needs- is seminal to implementing any curriculum in school.
1) Academic counseling is significant as students need advice and direction in selecting appropriate subjects/curriculum with regards to pursuing University education.
2) Along with academic counseling students also need effective mentoring in proper conduct in a social setup. Thus, the need for behavior counselling becomes essential as students and parents seek more guidance.
3) It is always a challenge to integrate students with special needs with main stream classroom teaching. This is, however, possible with proper psychometric testing and counselling.
- Health Awareness Talk
- School Garba -- 2018
- Inter House Hindi Recitation ( Classes I to IV ) - 2018
- Field Trip of Nursery to 5 acres
- Field Trip to Post Office by Class III - 2018
- Class Activity (IV) - 2018
- Field trip of class III to NEPRA - 2018
- Grand Parents' Day (Class III and IV) - 2018
- Grand Parents' Day (Class I and II) - 2018
- Field Trip to Kullu- Manali (Class IX & X) - 2018
- Moms and Dads at School (Pre-primary) 2018
- Inter House Hindi Declamation Competition - 2018
- Field trip of Sr.KG to Khoj Musuem - 2018
- Fancy Dress Show (Pre-Primary) - 2018
- Inter House Quiz Competition -2018
- Teachers' Day Celebration -2018
- Inter-House One Act Play Competition - 2018
- Janmashtami Celebration - 2018
- University visit at JGIS - 2018
- Inter house Just a minute Competition - 2018
- Presentation by Class III- Water (2018)
- 72nd Independence Day Celebration - 2018
- Inter House English Declamation - 2018
- Cartoon Character Coming Alive at JGIS - 2018
- Visit to Shreyas Toys Museum - 2018