Vision & Mission
A world in which our children emerge as successful global citizens of tomorrow.
In order that our children emerge as well-adjusted successful global citizens of tomorrow, the focus will be to:
- Enable children to discover their inherent potential and providing support for it to flourish.
- Equip children with the appropriate mix of knowledge, attitudes, skills and practices for the global arena.
- Nurture children so that their unique talents, individual and collective, find meaningful and fruitful expression.
"The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically.
Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
Recent Events & Celebrations
- Moms and Dads at School (Pre-primary) - 2018
- Inter House Hindi Declamation Competition - 2018
- Field trip of Sr.KG to Khoj Musuem - 2018
- Fancy Dress Show (Pre-Primary) - 2018
- Inter House Quiz Competition -2018
- Teachers' Day Celebration -2018
- Janmashtami Celebration - 2018
- Inter-House One Act Play Competition - 2018
- Inter house Just a minute Competition - 2018
- Presentation by Class III- Water (2018)