Vision & Mission
A world in which our children emerge as successful global citizens of tomorrow.
In order that our children emerge as well-adjusted successful global citizens of tomorrow, the focus will be to:
- Enable children to discover their inherent potential and providing support for it to flourish.
- Equip children with the appropriate mix of knowledge, attitudes, skills and practices for the global arena.
- Nurture children so that their unique talents, individual and collective, find meaningful and fruitful expression.
"The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically.
Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Holding Section Sports Day - 2019
- Lit - Fest (Class VIII)
- Lit - Fest ( Class I) 2019
- Lit - Fest (Class VII)
- Lit - Fest (Class VI) 2019
- Lit - Fest (Class II) 2019
- Lit - Fest (Class III) 2019
- Lit - Fest (Class IV) 2019
- Republic Day-2019
- Expressions - A Carnival of Creations , 2019
- JGMUN - 2019
- Annual Sports day (2018-19)
- Inter-house English Recitation (I-IV) - 2018-19
- JG CUP Opening Ceremony - 2018
- Annual Day - 2018
- Health Awareness Talk
- School Garba -- 2018
- Field Trip of Nursery to 5 acres
- Inter House Hindi Recitation ( Classes I to IV ) - 2018
- Field Trip to Post Office by Class III - 2018
- Field trip of class III to NEPRA - 2018
- Class Activity (IV) - 2018
- Grand Parents' Day (Class I and II) - 2018
- Grand Parents' Day (Class III and IV) - 2018
- Field Trip to Kullu- Manali (Class IX & X) - 2018