Vision & Mission
A world in which our children emerge as successful global citizens of tomorrow.
In order that our children emerge as well-adjusted successful global citizens of tomorrow, the focus will be to:
- Enable children to discover their inherent potential and providing support for it to flourish.
- Equip children with the appropriate mix of knowledge, attitudes, skills and practices for the global arena.
- Nurture children so that their unique talents, individual and collective, find meaningful and fruitful expression.
"The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically.
Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Health Awareness Talk
- School Garba -- 2018
- Inter House Hindi Recitation ( Classes I to IV ) - 2018
- Field Trip of Nursery to 5 acres
- Field Trip to Post Office by Class III - 2018
- Class Activity (IV) - 2018
- Field trip of class III to NEPRA - 2018
- Grand Parents' Day (Class III and IV) - 2018
- Grand Parents' Day (Class I and II) - 2018
- Field Trip to Kullu- Manali (Class IX & X) - 2018
- Moms and Dads at School (Pre-primary) 2018
- Inter House Hindi Declamation Competition - 2018
- Field trip of Sr.KG to Khoj Musuem - 2018
- Fancy Dress Show (Pre-Primary) - 2018
- Inter House Quiz Competition -2018
- Teachers' Day Celebration -2018
- Inter-House One Act Play Competition - 2018
- Janmashtami Celebration - 2018
- University visit at JGIS - 2018
- Inter house Just a minute Competition - 2018
- Presentation by Class III- Water (2018)
- 72nd Independence Day Celebration - 2018
- Inter House English Declamation - 2018
- Cartoon Character Coming Alive at JGIS - 2018
- Visit to Shreyas Toys Museum - 2018