Sports & Games
We recognize the importance of balanced development of our students and therefore provide facilities to pursue sports and games as passion, for individual fitness or simply as a means of fun and enjoyment. Well qualified coaches and adequately maintained grounds and infrastructure enable student to learn football, basketball, cricket, table-tennis, skating, athletics, aerobics, chess, karate, badminton, cricket and other non-equipment games.
Inter-House competition are held in various Sports and Games culminating in the Annual Sports Days.
The School organizes JG Cup - the annual state level football tournament for schools. Over the years it is proved to be one of the mega event of the state.
Physical Education classes provide student with an opportunity to build confidence and play alongside their peers. Inter house and Inter School matches help build team spirit and competitiveness.
Games offered at JG International School
- BASKET BALL
- TABLE TENNIS
Recent Events & Celebrations
- Class Presentation of Grade III (Earth) - 2017
- Field Trip to Orsang Resort (Grade III) - 2017
- Inter House Hindi Declamation (V-X) - 2017
- Field Trip to 5 Acres of Kindness (Nursery & Sr.KG) - 2017
- Field Trip to Kankaria (Jr.KG) - 2017
- Class Presentation of Grade I (Mercury) - 2017
- Class Presentation of Grade II (Narmada) - 2017
- Navratri Celebration - 2017
- Session on Self-defence - 2017
- Safety Awareness Session for Students - 2017