M. P. CHANDRAN – EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Mr. Chandran is responsible for the overall management of the school. He has done his post graduation in management and has many years of experience at Senior and Board level positions in public and private sector companies. As a trustee of ASIA Charitable Trust he has been in the forefront in all its endeavor. Passionate about education, he and his team are building JG International School into a school of global standards.
MRS. KAVITA SHARMA – PRINCIPAL
Mrs. Kavita Sharma is one of those rare teachers who made a decision to become a school teacher very early in life and pursued her passion by enrolling in the integrated B.Sc.Ed course at Regional College of Education, Mysore. She not only topped the University but went on doing so again at her Post graduation at CSJM University, Kanpur. After 15 years of teaching at schools in the South, North and West India, she equipped herself for a leadership position by getting a Post Graduate Diploma in School Leadership and Management as well as Masters in Education.
With the requisite qualifications and adequate teaching & supervisory experience, she took over as Principal at JGIS on April 1,2012. Her passion for teaching and the acumen at administration have brought in a fresh approach to the well-established methods of teaching and learning at the school. Her determined efforts at complementing Activities with Academics at the school have resulted in excelling in all facets of child development and education.
MRS. REKHA ANIL – MANAGER ADMINISTRATION and HR
Mrs. Rekha Anil, a management graduate, has earned her spurs in Administration, by joining JGIS on the day of its opening. A hands-on manager, she has brought in an overall improvement in House-keeping, Cafeteria and transportation. She has transformed Administration into a truly service department that provides all assistance proactively to help academicians make JGIS a class apart. Her role in Recruitment, Selection and Human Resources management also has been exemplary. She leads by example and ensures proper parent relations as well as support services.
- Health Awareness Talk
- School Garba -- 2018
- Inter House Hindi Recitation ( Classes I to IV ) - 2018
- Field Trip of Nursery to 5 acres
- Field Trip to Post Office by Class III - 2018
- Class Activity (IV) - 2018
- Field trip of class III to NEPRA - 2018
- Grand Parents' Day (Class III and IV) - 2018
- Grand Parents' Day (Class I and II) - 2018
- Field Trip to Kullu- Manali (Class IX & X) - 2018
- Moms and Dads at School (Pre-primary) 2018
- Inter House Hindi Declamation Competition - 2018
- Field trip of Sr.KG to Khoj Musuem - 2018
- Fancy Dress Show (Pre-Primary) - 2018
- Inter House Quiz Competition -2018
- Teachers' Day Celebration -2018
- Inter-House One Act Play Competition - 2018
- Janmashtami Celebration - 2018
- University visit at JGIS - 2018
- Inter house Just a minute Competition - 2018
- Presentation by Class III- Water (2018)
- 72nd Independence Day Celebration - 2018
- Inter House English Declamation - 2018
- Cartoon Character Coming Alive at JGIS - 2018
- Visit to Shreyas Toys Museum - 2018