Pre-Primary Orientation was held on Saturday, 10/06/2017 in school auditorium. Principal Ma’am Mrs. Kavita Sharma along with the co - ordinator and teachers of the section conducted the Orientation. Most of the parents of the children of Pre-Primary section attended the Orientation .The programme started with welcoming the parents and a Power Point Presentation on The Theoretical Backdrop Of The Curriculum. It stated the 5 Principles on which our curriculum is based on.
The workshop was about how to enrich ourselves by encouraging /motivating our buddies and change ourselves in positive way according to situations. It was about how to trust others. “We cannot trust any new person is a belief not a fact”. A brief discussion was held on “to be natural as much as possible than to be normal” depending on situations. The centering activity was very good for relaxation and peace of mind. Conscious mind has its limitations, so one should try to use subconscious mind by giving auto suggestions.
Election is an organized process through which the heads of a democratic country are elected. It gives the people the most important political right- Right to vote. At JGIS, this year too we elected the Head Boy and the Head Girl through this procedure. We conducted a mock election. The purpose of it was to give the children a ‘Hands on’ experience on the conduction of election. We followed the same procedures as is followed in the actual election.
The children had fun being in the pool with their respective classmates. They were accompanied with their teachers and aunty. They enjoyed playing with water toys and built social skills.
This activity helped children settle down quickly in the new atmosphere at the starting of the year.
- Holding Section Sports Day - 2019
- Lit - Fest (Class VIII)
- Lit - Fest ( Class I) 2019
- Lit - Fest (Class VII)
- Lit - Fest (Class VI) 2019
- Lit - Fest (Class II) 2019
- Lit - Fest (Class III) 2019
- Lit - Fest (Class IV) 2019
- Republic Day-2019
- Expressions - A Carnival of Creations , 2019
- JGMUN - 2019
- Annual Sports day (2018-19)
- Inter-house English Recitation (I-IV) - 2018-19
- JG CUP Opening Ceremony - 2018
- Annual Day - 2018
- Health Awareness Talk
- School Garba -- 2018
- Field Trip of Nursery to 5 acres
- Inter House Hindi Recitation ( Classes I to IV ) - 2018
- Field Trip to Post Office by Class III - 2018
- Field trip of class III to NEPRA - 2018
- Class Activity (IV) - 2018
- Grand Parents' Day (Class I and II) - 2018
- Grand Parents' Day (Class III and IV) - 2018
- Field Trip to Kullu- Manali (Class IX & X) - 2018