JGIS organized Graduation Ceremony for batch 2017-18 on 7th April, 2018. It’s a solemn ritual that marks the beginning of a young adult’s foray into the real world wherein he/she dons the mantle of myriad roles and responsibilities that pave the way to become a global citizen. The ceremony began with the marching of the coordinators followed by the graduating batch of students, lighting of the lamp, JG anthem and a prayer song. It then proceeded with the felicitation of the students, the Executive Director’s speech and the Chairman’s blessings.
Trips and excursions are an integral part of the curriculum. To create awareness amongst children, the students of Grade II visited the Children Traffic Park on April 11, 2018 as an extended learning of Communication unit. Wherein they learnt the rules and regulation to be followed on the road to become better citizen. Children took part in the interactive session and answered various questions that were asked.
JG International School has experienced a Heart Throbbing performance by the Japanese artists from Shinki-A Musical Unit for peace and happiness. The two artist namely Hideshi Takatani San, a blues guitarist for Japanese music and Sayaka Ogawa San, a Japanese singer, pianist and song writer has melted every hearts with their touch of western blues and Jazz in their contemporary fusion. They also gave the feel of Indian music by singing the song “Raghupati raghav..” in their Japanese style.
J G International School organized Farewell Party on April 7, 2018 where students of XI Grade bid farewell to the outgoing students of XII Grade with great enthusiasm. Students of XI Grade filled the air with vibrant colours by performing on various songs and dances. Some exciting games were also arranged for the students and were enjoyed by all. Different tags were awarded to the students.
- Holding Section Sports Day - 2019
- Lit - Fest (Class VIII)
- Lit - Fest ( Class I) 2019
- Lit - Fest (Class VII)
- Lit - Fest (Class VI) 2019
- Lit - Fest (Class II) 2019
- Lit - Fest (Class III) 2019
- Lit - Fest (Class IV) 2019
- Republic Day-2019
- Expressions - A Carnival of Creations , 2019
- JGMUN - 2019
- Annual Sports day (2018-19)
- Inter-house English Recitation (I-IV) - 2018-19
- JG CUP Opening Ceremony - 2018
- Annual Day - 2018
- Health Awareness Talk
- School Garba -- 2018
- Field Trip of Nursery to 5 acres
- Inter House Hindi Recitation ( Classes I to IV ) - 2018
- Field Trip to Post Office by Class III - 2018
- Field trip of class III to NEPRA - 2018
- Class Activity (IV) - 2018
- Grand Parents' Day (Class I and II) - 2018
- Grand Parents' Day (Class III and IV) - 2018
- Field Trip to Kullu- Manali (Class IX & X) - 2018