A large dining hall served by an ultra modern hygienic kitchen, provides fully vegetarian breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks to all its students, teachers and staff. Students are also served with fresh fruit juice twice during the day. Hostel students, in addition, are provided dinner and morning health drinks.
The food is wholesome, healthy and generally Indian in nature. The menu is decided by the mess committee, in consultation with a qualified dietician and an experienced chef. The details of the menu are uploaded on School ERP.
Recent Events & Celebrations
- Class Presentation of Grade III (Earth) - 2017
- Field Trip to Orsang Resort (Grade III) - 2017
- Inter House Hindi Declamation (V-X) - 2017
- Field Trip to 5 Acres of Kindness (Nursery & Sr.KG) - 2017
- Field Trip to Kankaria (Jr.KG) - 2017
- Class Presentation of Grade I (Mercury) - 2017
- Class Presentation of Grade II (Narmada) - 2017
- Navratri Celebration - 2017
- Session on Self-defence - 2017
- Safety Awareness Session for Students - 2017