A large dining hall served by an ultra modern hygienic kitchen, provides fully vegetarian breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks to all its students, teachers and staff. Students are also served with fresh fruit juice twice during the day. Hostel students, in addition, are provided dinner and morning health drinks.
The food is wholesome, healthy and generally Indian in nature. The menu is decided by the mess committee, in consultation with a qualified dietician and an experienced chef. The details of the menu are uploaded on School ERP.
Recent Events & Celebrations
- Field Trip to Factory of Ramdev Snacks (Grade XI) - 2018
- Sports Day (III-XII) - 2018
- Inter House English Recitation (I-IV) - 2018
- JG Cup Closing - 2017
- JG Cup Opening - 2017
- Annual Day - 2017
- Christmas Celebration
- Field Trip to Sasan Gir (Grade V) - 2017
- Class Presentation of Grade III (Earth) - 2017
- Field Trip to Mount Abu (Grade VI) - 2017