A large dining hall served by an ultra modern hygienic kitchen, provides fully vegetarian breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks to all its students, teachers and staff. Students are also served with fresh fruit juice twice during the day. Hostel students, in addition, are provided dinner and morning health drinks.
The food is wholesome, healthy and generally Indian in nature. The menu is decided by the mess committee, in consultation with a qualified dietician and an experienced chef. The details of the menu are uploaded on School ERP.
Recent Events & Celebrations
- JGIS School Birthday (14th) - 2018
- Performance by Japanese Artists - 2018
- Field Trip to Traffic Park (Grade II) - 2018
- Farewell Party for Grade XII - 2018
- Graduation Ceremony of Grade XII - 2018
- Graduation Ceremony of Sr. KG - 2018
- Annual Day of Pre-Primary - 2018
- Class Presentation of Grade I (Mars) - 2018
- Sports Festival (Nursery-II) - 2018
- Class Presentation of Grade IV(Emerald) - 2018