Math / Science Lab
J G International defines laboratory in broader terms. Laboratory is a place where the teacher and students, who are equal knowledge seekers, conduct practical’s and facilitate observation of the experiments and results recorded. We define science in terms of enquiry and questioning of observable phenomena, with our young minds being made to think on rational lines to realize the potential of scientific thought and logic.
Our laboratory are equipped to cater to the needs and are as per the norms of CIE, CISCE/IB).
The lab work is always done under supervision of faculty and the lab assistants to ensure safety.
Recent Events & Celebrations
- Moms and Dads at School (Pre-primary) - 2018
- Inter House Hindi Declamation Competition - 2018
- Field trip of Sr.KG to Khoj Musuem - 2018
- Fancy Dress Show (Pre-Primary) - 2018
- Inter House Quiz Competition -2018
- Teachers' Day Celebration -2018
- Janmashtami Celebration - 2018
- Inter-House One Act Play Competition - 2018
- Inter house Just a minute Competition - 2018
- Presentation by Class III- Water (2018)