Grade XI-XII (ISC)
The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations was established in 1958. It is registered under the Societies Registration Act No. XXI of 1860.
The Delhi Education Act, 1973, Passed by parliament, in Chapter 1 under Definitions Section 2 (S), recognizes the council as a body conducting public examinations.
From class IX, the students have the option to choose their examining boards- ICSE or IGCSE. When they are in class VIII, school conducts a meeting with their parents to orient them about both the boards. Then with the consent of the parents, aptitude of students and suggestion of teachers, they are registered for the respective examination.
ISC - INDIAN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE
In ISC (Grades XI-XII), the school offers three streams- Science, Commerce and Arts.
Subjects offered at JGIS for ISC (XI & XII - Science , Commerce & Arts
Science Stream (English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Art, Physical Education)
Commerce Stream (English, Economics, Accountancy, Commerce, Computer Science, Mathematics, Art, Physical Education)
Arts Stream (English, Economics, Psychology, History/Political Science, Computer Science, Art, Physical Education)
Recent Events & Celebrations
- Team Building Games for Students - 2017
- Session on Brain Mapping for Teachers - 2017
- Moms & Dads at School(I-IV) - 2017
- Inter House Hindi Recitation (I-IV) - 2017
- Class Presentation of Grade IV(Diamond) - 2017
- Teacher's Day Celebration - 2017
- Onam Celebration - 2017
- Fancy Dress Show of Pre-Primary - 2017
- Class Presentation of Grade II (Krishna) - 2017
- Class Presentation of Grade II (Ganga) - 2017