Class ll Narmada got an opportunity to showcase their class presentation on ‘A Chance to silence’. Students demonstrated various skills like observation, communication, spatial awareness, presentation through a skit focusing on importance of silence in our busy life. Through this presentation they were able to convey the benefits of silence. Silence calms our body down and bring our mind back into the present again. It also helps to release stress and pressure of work. It teaches us to notice nature.
Students of Class I- Mercury got an opportunity to showcase their class presentation on “Home is where the heart is”. Students demonstrated various skills like observation, communication, presentation through a skit and song. They displayed their understanding about the importance of a house and the components that make a house a home.
Children of Jr.KG visited the aquarium located in Kankaria, as part of their theme ‘In and Around Water’ and ‘Transport’ on Friday 06/10/2017. They saw a wide variety of fishes, turtles, water snakes etc. They also saw sea weeds and what a coral looks like, as the artificial ones are placed in the aquarium. This trip helped them make better connections with the theme. Children also enjoyed the toy train ride around the lake as a part of their ongoing theme ‘Transport’. They all had fun in the bus, singing rhymes and songs.
Children of Nursery and Sr.KG visited a farm ‘5 Acres of kindness ‘ located on the outskirts of the city, at Gyaspur, on Friday 06/10/201 7 as part of the theme in their curriculum-‘ Pet and farm’ and 5 Senses respectively. 5 Acres of Kindness is a wonderful initiative, under which, rescued animals of a wide variety, from Gujarat and neighbouring states, are housed at a 5 Acre farm. The rescue farm, is run by Animal HELP Foundation.
A fun filled adventure camp was organized at Orsang Resort near Vadodara on 8th October,2017 for the students of Grade 3. The children had a variety of challenging and exciting activities. They did various adventurous activities like Zip Line, Flying Fox, Swing Jump, Burma Bridge, Hanging Zag, Rope Walk, Tyre Walk and Commando Net. These activities helped to strengthen teamwork and personal accomplishment. They had a thrilling experience of Night Trekking. The students were full of zeal and enthusiasm during the camp.
Inter House Hindi Declamation Competition for juniors and seniors was held on 6th October, 2017. Judges for the junior category (V-VII) were Ms. Rupali and Ms. Neeti Bhatt and for senior category (VIII-X) were Ms. Archana and Ms. Sheeba. There were 8 participants in each category. The winners of the junior category are: 1st Divay Ramani of RT House, 2nd Krushy Acharya of JB House, 3rd Prisha Chanderia of CS House, 4th Aryan Patel of JB House.
- Health Awareness Talk
- School Garba -- 2018
- Inter House Hindi Recitation ( Classes I to IV ) - 2018
- Field Trip of Nursery to 5 acres
- Field Trip to Post Office by Class III - 2018
- Class Activity (IV) - 2018
- Field trip of class III to NEPRA - 2018
- Grand Parents' Day (Class III and IV) - 2018
- Grand Parents' Day (Class I and II) - 2018
- Field Trip to Kullu- Manali (Class IX & X) - 2018
- Moms and Dads at School (Pre-primary) 2018
- Inter House Hindi Declamation Competition - 2018
- Field trip of Sr.KG to Khoj Musuem - 2018
- Fancy Dress Show (Pre-Primary) - 2018
- Inter House Quiz Competition -2018
- Teachers' Day Celebration -2018
- Inter-House One Act Play Competition - 2018
- Janmashtami Celebration - 2018
- University visit at JGIS - 2018
- Inter house Just a minute Competition - 2018
- Presentation by Class III- Water (2018)
- 72nd Independence Day Celebration - 2018
- Inter House English Declamation - 2018
- Cartoon Character Coming Alive at JGIS - 2018
- Visit to Shreyas Toys Museum - 2018