On 31-07-18 as a part of the ongoing project ‘Let’s Know Our Constitution’, the Team Humanities of JGIS presented the first two Rights of Fundamental Rights i.e. Right to Equality and Right to Freedom.
The Better Citizen initiative of JGIS organized an awareness session on Rally for Rivers on 11th August 2017, Friday from 8:00 am to 8:40 am for students of classes 1 to 8 and for students from grades 9 to 12 on 16th August 2017. Rally For Rivers is a breakthrough campaign launched by Isha Foundation to save the life lines of this country and to revive our rivers . The importance of water in our life and the grave plight of rivers with 25% of India turning into a desert, was highlighted during the session.
Recent Events & Celebrations
- Moms and Dads at School (Pre-primary) - 2018
- Inter House Hindi Declamation Competition - 2018
- Field trip of Sr.KG to Khoj Musuem - 2018
- Fancy Dress Show (Pre-Primary) - 2018
- Inter House Quiz Competition -2018
- Teachers' Day Celebration -2018
- Janmashtami Celebration - 2018
- Inter-House One Act Play Competition - 2018
- Inter house Just a minute Competition - 2018
- Presentation by Class III- Water (2018)