Expressions- A carnival of Creations was a Feast to everyone’s Eye. It was the Open House of Holding Section and Activity Display of classes V to VIII. The show was inaugurated by the Parent who was our first guest. JGIS School was decorated all over which stunned every visitor. Students of Holding section who were from Senior KG to Classes IV performed various activities based on the concepts related to all the subjects included in their curriculum.
JG International school, Sola Road, presented its Annual Display of Activities “Expressions- A Carnival of Creations- 2016“ on 30th January, 2016. This event exhibited the talents of our students in various Co-Curricular Activities for which they were trained all through the year. Activities included Dramatics, Calligraphy, Electronics, Dance, Aerobics, Do It Yourself[ Plumbing, Tailoring, Carpentry etc ] Music [Vocal/ Instrumental ] Art , Embroidery, Painting and the School band. They put their heart and soul for the success of this show.
‘Open House’ was organized on 31st t January,2015 for classes Sr.kg to VIII.The students of Sr.kg showcased all the themes and concepts of English, Maths and EVS covered in the class throughout the year. Each and every child participated in it.They displayed their communication skills through telling picture stories, sentence maker game, explanation of concepts like Pictograph, Venn Diagram, Tens and units, Ascending and Descending order through Montessori aids.
Recent Events & Celebrations
- Moms and Dads at School (Pre-primary) - 2018
- Inter House Hindi Declamation Competition - 2018
- Field trip of Sr.KG to Khoj Musuem - 2018
- Fancy Dress Show (Pre-Primary) - 2018
- Inter House Quiz Competition -2018
- Teachers' Day Celebration -2018
- Janmashtami Celebration - 2018
- Inter-House One Act Play Competition - 2018
- Inter house Just a minute Competition - 2018
- Presentation by Class III- Water (2018)