Field Trip to Sasan Gir (Grade V) - 2017
JG International School had organized a trip for two nights three days to Sasan Gir. It was a thrilling and amazing experience. We visited Devalia Park to see the pride of the jungle: The lions. Apart from lions we saw deer’s, fox, leopards, antelopes etc. Our stay at Gir Pride Resort amidst the forest area was another experience.
- The night walk into the forest.
- Information about the wild from the expert.
- Visit to the crocodile breeding centre.
- The tribal dance, popularly known as Dhamaal Dance.
- Chakra ride.
- River bathing.
- The Swiss cosy tents and not to forget the yummy food (absolutely farm grown).
Overall, the students had a great time having lots of fun and information about the place and things around.
Recent Events & Celebrations
- Performance by Japanese Artists - 2018
- Field Trip to Traffic Park (Grade II) - 2018
- Farewell Party for Grade XII - 2018
- Graduation Ceremony of Grade XII - 2018
- Graduation Ceremony of Sr. KG - 2018
- Annual Day of Pre-Primary - 2018
- Class Presentation of Grade I (Mars) - 2018
- Sports Festival (Nursery-II) - 2018
- Class Presentation of Grade IV(Emerald) - 2018
- JGIS LIT FEST - 2018